About this site
Under Japan copyright laws, all media content such as text, illustrations, editorials, and design contained in the following domains, https://www.kyuhaku.jp and http://www.kyuhaku.jp/en/, are proprietary to the Kyushu National Museum unless prior permission is authorized. Reproduction of media content from this website in print, broadcast, CD-ROM, or online publications, whether in part or whole, without expressly granted prior consent or legal acts that exceeds the scope of private use or citations, is forbidden. In addition, the Japanese version of this webpage takes precedence over the English translation in case of any incidences.
Please cite the Kyushu National Museum as the source clearly for all referenced content used according to copyright laws. Any acts deemed illegal, such as summarization or modification of content, is expressly forbidden. Only the URL of this website, listed below, can be used freely.
https://www.kyuhaku.jp Contact us at your convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have used the link to the website.
About Personal Information
Personal information is collected when using this website. The Kyushu National Museum makes every reasonable effort to ensure the security of personal information provided by customers to this website.
- The Kyushu National Museum will comply with relevant laws and regulations to protect personal information.
- The Kyushu National Museum will manage and protect the customer’s personal information with utmost security, according to official regulations and security measures deemed rational by the independent administrative corporation, the Kyushu National Museum, to deal with loss, destruction, leaks, falsification, and unauthorized access to personal information promptly if any incident should occur.
- The Kyushu National Museum will expressly not use personal information for purposes other than sending information about upcoming exhibitions, advertisements, and publications. In the case where personal information is used for other uses not stated above, it will be conducted with the belief that it has due relevance to the Kyushu National Museum’s activities and customers will be duly notified of its purpose.
- The Kyushu National Museum will expressly not disclose any customer’s personal information to third parties except in the cases listed in (i) to (viii) below, to relevant third parties when necessary, and the customer will be duly informed in writing, either through hardcopy or electronic means such as on the homepage website, advertisements or pamphlets, e-mails, or fax.
- i. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant third parties in a business relationship to fulfil data collection requirements.
- ii. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant third parties for the purposes of fulfilling the customer’s enquiries.
- iii. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant third parties for the purposes of fulfilling the customer’s request for materials.
- iv. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant third parties for the purposes of awards or offering prizes to selected customers, in the case of delivery of aforementioned awards.
- v. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant third parties for the purposes of providing services or support to customers.
- vi. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant financial organizations to confirm payment method or status regarding the paid services of the Kyushu National Museum.
- vii. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant organizations not limited to the court of law, police, or official legal organizations in the case of official requests.
- viii. Customer information may be referred and entrusted to relevant organizations when necessary when it concerns the care and safety of customers.
- The conditions listed above may change according to the services provided by the Kyushu National Museum at any time. In this case, the latest conditions will be listed on the website.
- The Kyushu National Museum will take necessary measures to handle and respect the customer’s will within reasonable scope to deal with requests such as modification, such as updates, changing, or deletion of personal information. (However, please note that there are cases where personal information may not be usable as a result of amendment, renewal, or deletion.) For any enquiries regarding personal information, please contact us at the following details.
Kyushu National Museum
4-7-2 Ishizaka, Dazaifu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan 818-0118